No rentals found for this location
Upper West Side Large Beautiful One Bedroom
WEST 80th STREET AND COLUMBUS AVENUE|
This very large fully furnished One Bedroom apartment is part of a lovely brownstone building in the gorgeous residential area of Upper West Side, steps away from Central Park. The apartment is fully equipped with all houseware, linens and towels. There is a hardwood flooring, high ceilings with abundance of light and a fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, pots, pans, dished and silverware. There is a queen size bed in the bedroom, another one in the living room as well as a convertible sofa bed an extra rollaway bed in the closet.
The building has an elevator and a laundry room.
The apartment is situated in the Upper West Side, just a few steps from Central Park. The Lincoln Center is within walking distance. Premium location!
Subway lines 1, B and C are located just a few streets away.
Reebok Sports Club
Between West 67 and 68th Street
New York Sports Club(NYCS)
Broadway at 80th Street
Convenient Store (24 hours)
Columbus Ave. and West 71st Street
Broadway and 68th Street
Broadway and 74th Street
Broadway and 80th Street
Broadway and 75th Street
RECOMMENDED SIGHTS NEARBY
Museum of Natural History
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Empire State Building
The Jewish Museum
The Museum of Modern Art
Statue of Liberty
Fifth Avenue Shopping
C and B Lines
Central Park West and 81st Street
Just around the Corner
Broadway and 79th Street
One Block Away
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.