No rentals found for this location
Property profile: 100 Maiden Lane, between Pearl and Gold Streets, is a full-service residential Art Deco tower located in a prime Financial District location. Amenities include 24 hour doorman & concierge services; valet services; a Duplex lounge featuring an extensive library collection, pool tables & foosball; a 2,500 square foot landscaped Sun Deck; a fully equipped fitness center and an on-site parking garage. Apartments feature kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and Italian porcelain flooring. The subway is just steps away and the South Street Seaport, The New York Stock Exchange and the many financial firms are within walking distance.|
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.