Greenwich Str. Loft #5f
110 Greenwich street|
This is a nice typical apartment of the Downtown Manhattan - Greenwich Village area. The entire apartment is bright with a lot of windows , the living room has a sofa bed , a dinner table for four and a coffee table.
The 2 bedrooms contain both a queen-sized bed for two people.
Those apartments are located on the 5th floor. Walk up , an intercom system for visitors.
Located in the heart of Greenwich village few blocks from Soho, Washington Square Park. Close from the apartment are the most famous food shops of the down town area , ethnic restaurants of all kinds and some pubs. Plenty of night life with discos and jazz clubs.
Next to Rector Street stop from line 1.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.