Greenwich Str. 2 Bdr #12a
A terrific 850 SQ FT Loft with 2 bedrooms and balcony, kitchen, dishwasher, public roof deck, microwave, tile bath, elevator, laundry, track lighting, lots of windows.
1 block North of Rector Street a luxurious rental apartment building in the heart of the Financial district, 2 blocks from Wall street in downtown New York. One bedroom , two bedroom , four bedroom loft apartments with 14 foot high ceilings , hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows , custom kitchens, tile baths, track lighting, some even have fireplaces and private roof decks. Public roof deck, laundry facility & video surveillance.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.