No rentals found for this location
11 Street East Village #3
Three bedroom apartment , the rooms are small large enought for a single bed , small coffee table and a closet .Separed bathroom and a open kitchen , two floors with a small roof top with view over the East village .
This is a typical apartment of the East village Manhattan, great share for students who want to be well located in a trendy neibourghood of New York city .
Small building , 6 floors, pre war building , walk up .
The apartment is near the East Village, a terndy section of Manhattan. The Village is world famous for fancy boutiques, bookstores, cafes, ethnic restaurants, nightlife, and health food places .
Transportation: Take the L Train to 14th Street and First Avenue. There is also a Cross-town bus to take you to all Avenues.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.