No rentals found for this location
Furnished 194 W-10th Street D1
Newly renovated, fully furnished, charming, bright small 1 bedroom apartment at West 10th Street close to the West 4th Street intersection.
This apartment (with hard wood floors) is on the 1st floor (ground floor) of a prewar walk-up building with security system. The apartment is very quiet with three-layer sound-proof windows facing the street. It includes: a full-size bed, a sofa with a coffee table and chair. The apartment comes with one large window facing the street North (steeps up from street level) and exposed brick walls, this becomes a very attractive apartment in one of the most attractive area on Manhattan. For entertainment: cable TV, stereo and VCR.
The window in the bedroom is facing the interior (between buildings).
The open steel kitchen is fully equipped with flat ware, dishes and microwave oven.
The bathroom, tiled in white, includes a shower and bathtub. Towels included.
The best restaurants in neighborhood: a gourmet’s paradise in this very residential part of the Greenwich. The West Village is an area where local residents, students and business professionals reside. Historically, there are many landmark buildings, such as the Little School House, famous jazz clubs, such as The Blue Note and S.O.B’s,and coffeehouses, such as Dante and Café Reggio. The world renowned Washington Square Park, with it’s post hippies, students, artists, and local characters, is within walking distance. This indeed is an area where you’ll marvel at the energy and excitement in the air. Take a late-night walk in this historic neighborhood and you’ll experience a truly romantic and enchanting evening. Enjoy the beautiful tree-lined streets of Greenwich Village.
Buses and subway trains A, B, C, D, E, F at West 4th Street and 1, 9 at 7th Avenue
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||1|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.