No rentals found for this location
Houston Street Lower East Side
This 800 sq. ft. one bedroom is located on the 3rd floor of a prewar building on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. The apartment was recently renovated and there are hardwood floors throughout. There is an intercom and a security system installed. The apartment is quiet bright and clean and air-conditioned .This apartment can comfortably sleep 4 people. The living room is fully furnished and decorated in a contemporary style. There is a comfortable seating area and a queen sized sofa bed. There is a dining table and chairs for four persons. The bedroom is also furnished in a contemporary style with a dresser and closet and queen sized futon bed There are two large windows and a phone / answering machine in this room. The separate kitchen has a window and is adjacent to the living room. The kitchen comes with a microwave, coffeemaker, and toaster, new gas stove and full sized refrigerator. The kitchen comes equipped with all pots, pans and utensils to prepare food.The bathroom is simple and clean.
On the border of East Village, Lower East Side, and Soho. A great location with plenty to do, eat,see, and buy- one of the hippest areas of Manhattan. Plenty of galleries to visit, variety of restaurants to taste,original people to meet. Easy access to transportaion.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.