No rentals found for this location
East Village 13th Street # 2
LOCATION 13 th STREET BETWEEN 1ST & AVENUE A|
The apartments range from 500-600 sq.ft., accommodating up to 4 people comfortably. Each is fully furnished with hardwood floors and wood trimming containing 1-2 walk-in closets with additional drawer space. Each room contains a window, creating a bright and refreshing atmoshere (including bathroom). The bedrooms (1-2 option) are cozy and bright with a queen size bed (two single beds may be an option) a nightstand, and a lamp(all linens and towels included). The living and dining areas are combined in an open space containing modern furnishings: a full size futon,tables, chairs, and a television and a telephone. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, and a full sized refrigerator. There is ample space to prepare and store food with a full sized cabinets and counter tops (dishware provided). The bathrooms are newly tiled, very clean and bright.
These alcove apartments are located in an East Village pre-war 5- story building. There is a double-door security system and a locked security gate.
The apartments are located one block away from the L train on 14th street. Approximately a 10 minute walk away from Union Square Station is the connection to the N R,4,5,6 trains.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||1|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.