Luxury One Bedroom West 44th St.
In the heart of the theatre district and the exhilarating spirit and landmark innovative digital outdoor advertising of Times Square, yet just steps from Sixth Avenue’s business and media corridor, AKA Times Square is appropriate for visitors looking for nightlife as well as those in town on business. Located on a quiet stretch of West 44th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues, the completely modernized property is close to Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center, surrounded by quintessential Broadway houses such as the Lyceum Theatre and the Booth Theatre, as well as exciting smaller venues such as the not–for–profit Roundabout Theatre Company, and is just blocks from the headquarters of industry giants PriceWatersHouseCoopers, Paine Webber, Time Warner, and NBC. |
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.