Two Bedroom Suite East 56th St.
AKA Sutton Place, located on East 56th Street between First and Second Avenues, sits in one of New York City’s most prestigious and exclusive neighborhoods. The building, formerly the Sutton Hotel, has been fully renewed with a gracious ambiance that is elegant but not too formal, impressive yet not overwhelming in scale. The neighborhood— named after Effington B. Sutton, a shipping magnate who developed the land along the East River in the 1870s—is bordered by East 53rd and East 59th Streets. Interesting architecture abounds, led by one of the most respected residential apartment buildings in town, One Sutton Place South, a neo-Georgian style mansion designed by famed early 20th–century architect Rosario Candela. Here, serenity and calm reign, providing a respite from the commotion of Midtown. |
grand one and two bedroom suites with rich mahogany flooring and coffered ceilings
wonderful european charm and grace
ultra modern kitchens with poggen pohl cabinetry, granite countertops, bosch and sub-zero appliances
spacious and luxurious marble bathrooms
premium cable package with multiple hbo channels
individually controlled thermostats for heating or cooling
complimentary in suite high speed internet access
complimentary local telephone service
daily housekeeping services available
24 hour attended front desk, doorman and concierge services
beautifully-appointed lobby and gracious public areas
business center with state of the art computer work stations
equipped with high speed internet access and business services
private health club with a spectacular indoor pool, sauna, massage
and aromatherapy treatment room
en-suite dining by our zagat-rated restaurant
weekday complimentary club breakfast
parking available at additional cost
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
To find the availability on this apartment, please send us a request for best response.
This will give us time to research before we call you.
For availibility please call +1 (212) 564-9262
Our office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.