Duplex 54 & Park
LOCATION New York City, Midtown East on 54th St between Park Ave and Lexington Ave|
SIZE- A confortable 700 sq feet three level duplex. Sleeps 6
BUILDING- Modern building, elevator and intercom system
INTERIOR-This duplex, designed as a three level apartment, is very convenient for a family or small group of friends. On the First Level you have a full kitchen with modern appliances, a dining area with a table and four chairs. The bathroom has a bathtub and a shower. You go up few steps and you are on the Second Level where the large living room is located. There you have a large window facing north with sliding doors. There is a queen sofa bed and a Murphy bed (a bed that folds or slides into a closet)of the same size. The room is very comfortable with a TV set and stereo. To reach the Third Level you go up few more steps and you enter a balcony type bedroom. It has a queen size bed, small round table, a drawer chest, TV, a large tall mirror and a ceiling fan.
NEIGHBORHOOD- You can call it a First Class neighborhood. You are only two blocks from fashionable Fifth Ave., three blocks from the Museum of Modern Art, four blocks from Rockefeller Center and Bloomingdale’s. The Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Central Park are just a short walk away.
OTHERS- Public transportation is everywhere. Buses and Subway stations all few steps away. Taxis are available day and night
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||5|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.