No rentals found for this location
Upper East Side Charming Studio
Available to traveling professionals, tourists or students coming to New York City, this cozy Upper East Side studio is designed for your comfort, convenience and pleasant experience in the city. Just think: a really nice place with all the amenities, so all you need to bring is really your clothes and toothbrush!|
*Wireless Internet, Cable TV, Phone, New Furniture, Separate Well-Stocked Kitchen with Eat-In Dinette Area
*Stylish Pre-War Bldg
*Laundry on the Complex
*$60 cleaning fee applies
*$300 Security Deposit (returned at end of stay)
Well-maintained, the studio is spacious, clean, with new furnishings, newly painted and stylish art on the walls. The apartment is fully furnished – new sofa, flat screen TV, Murphy bed for extra space as well as wireless internet, cable television and a phone for domestic calls.
The kitchen is well-stocked with a microwave, coffeemaker, pots, pans, dishes and flatware. Also nice is the apartment has abundant storage space -- two large closets with hanging room, plus shelving for clothes, as well as space for suitcases.
To put icing on the cake -- the studio is quiet, peaceful and very private, on the second floor of a well maintained building. Walk outside the apartment, turn right and you have a beautiful view of the cascading East River and neighboring natural parks!
Located on the Upper East Side, the studio is several blocks away from the number 6 subway train (infamous for being the fastest, most traveled subway in the city) as well as the M79 bus that also has a good reputation for consistent service. Also great is that there are banks and a post office on the block for convenience, but the best thing about this apartment is the fact that you really feel like you are in a NYC neighborhood. (the neighborhood is Yorkville), see these articles:
Unlike Times Square or other heavily commercialized areas, your neighbors and merchants in Yorkville have lived in this area for many years, so there is a sense of community here, there is an interesting mix of people from all walks of life, but mainly, the people are down-to-earth new Yorkers and there is a wonderful neighborhood feel, with many cafe's, pastry shops, restaurants, bodegas, merchants, boutiques, schools, hospitals, etc. The neighborhood is also known for being very safe and quiet, away from the hustle and bustle, but relatively close to city excitement if you want it.
Perfect for professionals working in NYC/nearby NJ on a temporary basis (weekly or monthly basis) who do not wish to pay expensive hotel rates. Perfect for international students here on monthly internships, or even parents visiting their kids in college.
This apartment is smoke-free and pet-free.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.