No rentals found for this location
Greenwich Village/chelsea Studio On West 14th St
The official border of Chelsea and Greenwich Village is West 14th Street, where this classic studio puts you right at a perfect vantage point for all downtown action. A queen sized sofa bed is paired with a full bed in the loft, accessed by a ladder. Perfect for parents traveling with a teen, or for friends traveling together.|
Turn either direction from your front door and find subway lines at hand. Restaurants, clubs, shopping and transportation are all close by.
The balcony overlooks neighbors gardens. As a safety consideration, this apartment is not to be rented to guests that include children under 12 years of age in their group.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.