Upper West Side - Studio 75th Street #5a
Studio vacation rental in Upper West Side
This studio is located in a walkup building in the Upper West Side and features for some of the studios a small balcony with a table and chairs.
Some of the studios sleep 2 people confortably . Please choose prior final booking the room type for 2 or 4 people.
CHECK IN AND FRONT DESK DIRECTLY AT THE LOCATION
LIVING ROOM AREA
The living room has a dining table, a queen-sized sofa bed, a queen-sized Murphy bed and a TV with cable.
OPEN KITCHEN AREA
The kitchen is open to the living room and includes a small refrigerator, an electric hotplate for cooking, and a microwave. There is also a coffee maker and toaster. Basic pots, pans, dishes and utensils are provided.At the rear of the room you have a full size kitchen, equipped with a coffee machine, and refrigerator.
UTILITIES : cable, phone (free local calls)
The bathroom includes a shower, w/c and sink with vanity.
We provide you linens and towels. And all utilities are included.
LOCATION / TRANSPORTATION
The apartments location in the Upper West Side is convenient tot he subway at 72nd Street and Broadway including the 2,3 Express trains which reach midtown in 5 minutes. Riverside Park and Central Park are both short walks away and the Museum of Natural History and Lincoln Center are close as well.
Please note: The building is in a state of renovation especialy in the building entry area although no current work is taking place, please note there is no construction noise.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image to return to previous view
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.