No rentals found for this location
Midtown West - Time Square Studio
This studio is quiet ,bright, and clean and there are hardwood floors throughout. It is located on the 1st floor of a 6-story, walk-up building that will have courtyard access for all of the guests.
The building is currently undergoing a complete renovation to all of its apartments. This studio is located on the first floor. The owner will consider a pet and allows smoking. There is a double door security system at the entrance.
The studio is approximately 250 sq. ft. and is furnished with a queen sized futon bed. It can comfortably sleep one person or a couple. There is a small dining area for two people. The room comes with an entertainment center with a TV, and stereo. The apartment comes with a phone with an answering machine and a/c unit. The kitchen area has a microwave, small stove and refrigerator, and comes with a coffeemaker and a toaster. There are pots pans and cooking utensils for the guest.
The bathroom has a small bathtub and shower, and all bed linens and towels are provided for the guest.
This is newly renovated efficiency studio conveniently located in Midtown West.
The building will have satellite access in the near future. The apartment is one half block from the A,C, E train lines at 42nd Street. Yellow taxis can be hailed at all times of the day or night.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.