Upper West Side Stunning Two Bedroom
Upper West Side luxury 2 bedroom apartment. Elevator/Doorman Building. |
Located on a beautiful Columbus Avenue in the Upper West Side, steps from Central Park, this is a luxurious renovated 2 bedroom apartment. It is sure to make your time in New York comfortable and memorable. The two bedrooms have Queen Size beds and there is an additional sleeper sofa in the living/dining room. The kitchen features stainless appliances including microwave and coffee pot and is stocked with pots, pans, plates, glasses and silverware. High speed wireless internet, flat screen tv and cable, air conditioning and heat are included. One set of bed linens and two sets of towels are provided per each bed and couch. Additional towels are available for a fee. The apartment will be professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and following your departure. There is no daily maid service unless requested. NEIGHBORHOOD: The posh and popular Upper West Side is scenic, residential, convenient, and packed with shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The apartment is 1 block to Central Park, a few blocks to The Museum of Natural History anbd Columbia University, and a short subway ride to Times Square, Soho, Lincoln Center, The Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Museums, and more. The apartment is a short walk to the Express A/D and Local B,C, and 1 trains, making it convenient to all sites and attractions of the city. Great for tourists, interns, and working professionals. Long/Short term stays are available.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||6|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.