Midtown Small Two Bedroom Apartment
Featuring a dining table for four, 2 Full sized beds and 1 Sofa bed. This Midtown apartment is surrounded by United Nations, Grand Central and Sutton Place. There are 2 amazing piano bars within 2 blocks, cool bars and lounges, fine dining and nightlife around the corner. Quiet street offering NYC character. I like to call this the Quiet Times Square area. You could hop a cab and be in Times Square in 5 minutes. Your right near NYC clubs, lounges, lofts, and chic restaurants. Take a look at the pictures and check out the modern furniture and tasteful artwork. The place has been renovated, refurbished, freshly painted and cleaned to perfection.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||5|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.