Upper West Side Two Bedroom On West 72nd Street
Furnished two bedroom with great views and great sun. See the river and the Manhattan skyline from the same window. Located on the Upper West Side on 72nd Street off Broadway. Very Quiet unit in a gorgeous elevator/laundry building. Located less than one block away from the express subway. Get to times square in five minutes or hit the shuttle to Midtown East (Grand Central) in 12 minutes. Steps from world famous Central Park. This apartment features a huge king sized bedroom, a queen sized bedroom, and two sleep couches. New cherry wood cabinets with glass doors. Polished hardwood floors, high ceilings. 32" plasma flat screen TV with DVD, cable and high speed internet. Perfect for families, interns and working professionals.|
The owner requires $500 security deposit at time of arrival returned at the end of stay
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||6|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.