Midtown Beautiful Two Bedroom On West 45th St
This is a beautiful 2-bedroom private apartment, small and sunny, all windows facing south, on the 2nd floor, in the Heart of Midtown, Broadway Theater District, and Times Square area (on West 45th Street between 8th & 9th Avenues).|
The unit is fully furnished. Queen bed in one bedroom. Two twins in the second bedroom to make a king or separate for 2 singles. Queen size convertible in living room. Kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, glasses, plates, silverware.
* Apple Laptop
* Wifi Internet
* Full size bathroom. Linen and towels.
* Washer and Dryer
* Flat Screen TV
* Telephone and Cable TV.
* Iron-Ironing Board.
* 6 guests max.
*$500 Damage Deposit (returned at end of stay)
Please Note: There is an additional $100 cleaning fee
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image to return to previous view
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.