Midtown - Luxury 2 Bedroom On 57th Street
Location: New York City- Midtown East at East 57th Street|
Size: 2-bedroom apartment with an area of 1350 square feet. Two bathrooms with tubs and showers.
Building: In a 24-hr prewar, doorman building with elevator and garage. Unit is on 14th floor, facing East and North.
There are great views facing North of the City and East of the 59th Street Bridge going to Queens.
There are washer and dryer machines in the lower level of the building.
We also have a service, you can send out your clothes, they clean and return (you are billed separately).
Interior: Spacious, and beautifully furnished apartment in a contemporary style.
All floors are hardwoods. There several closet spaces.
There are two bedrooms: one of them has a king size bed and the other one has two twin size beds.
There is a queen size sofabed in the living room, for an additional two people.
Rollaway beds can be provided upon request at no extra charge.
There is plenty of room for the tenant to store clothes.
Linens and towels are plentiful. A fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stove, oven, coffee pot, teapot,
pot and pans dishes, silverware, toaster oven, and cooking utensils are provided.
There is a window in the kitchen facing North.
There is a color TV and stereo in the living room.
The master bedroom also has a color TV; both televisions have more than
1000 channels from which to choose, including HBO for movies, at no extra cost.
There is a CD stereo, plus VCR and DVD players provided for both televisions.
Services that could be provided upon request for an extra fee:
daily maid service, room service, theatre tickets, concierge services and much more.
Neighborhood: Midtown East is a nice area, within short walking distance to Central Park and Madison Avenue,
the best shopping worldwide. There are several restaurants in the immediate area. There is a liquor store in the building,
which has won awards for style, service and the extensive list of wines. There is a Food Emporium two blocks away,
on East 57th Street and First Avenue. Most of the restaurants deliver, including McDonald's on the corner!!
There is a bakery in the building, who not only delivers, but bakes fresh bread and muffins daily!
Transportation: Subway 6 at Lexington Avenue and 59th Street. Busses at the Avenues. Taxis around.
Bloomingdales is one block away, plus there are numerous shops..Sephora, The Gap,
Ann Taylor, Banana Republic and Diesel Jeans all within walking distance.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image for enlargement
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.