Midtown - East River On 52th Street # 21b
EAST 52 ND STREET BETWEEN 1ST AVENUE & EAST RIVER |
This is a large 1000 sf two bedroom apartment located Midtown East. Those apartments are in perfect condition.
several apartments in the building with the same layout, on different floors are available upon request.
Those apartment will satisfy the most demanding tenant.
The two bedroom unit can accomodate up to six people.
Some of the apartments have beautiful views of the river or the city through large windows in the living room and bedrooms.
There is a queen size bed in each bedroom and a sofa-bed in the living room. They sport fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave oven and all necessary appliances
The living room have a table and a coffee table.
There is a beautifull wood floors and several large closets in the hallways of the apartment.
A Marble bathroom, walk-in closets, cable television, stereo contribute to make this place one of the nicest. A second bathroom is available .
The building features a 24-hour doorman, elevator, laundry in the basement, valet service, parking garage, garden entrance.
This apartment is located in Midtown East on 52nd street just a few blocks from the United Nations building and one Block to the river .
It is near to the main entrance of Central Park on 59th street as well as to all the major museum located on the East Side of the city such as the Metropolitan, The Frick, The Guggenheim or the MOMA.
The place is located on one of the most well khnow shopping area and located within a short walk ing distance from many restaurant and bars.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image for enlargement
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.