Upper East Side 71st Luxury Apt #4c
This wonderful two bedroom apartment located in the Upper East side of town features a fully equiped kitchen, a nicely furnished living room, two lovely bedroom and one bathroom. It can easily sleep up to six people. There is a queen size bed in the master bedroom and two twin size bed in the second bedroom as well as a pull-out sofa in the living room.
This is a five story building that was completely renovated. The building sports two elevators and has a total of twenty apartments
The Upper East Side is home to the famous "museum mile" that features some of the most renowned museum in the world. You will have access to landmarks such as the Metropolitan museum, the Guggeheim, the Frick collection, the Museum of Design and the Whithey museum.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||1|
|Maximum # of Persons||6|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.