No rentals found for this location
Midtown - Luxury 3 Bedroom On 57th Street
Spacious, and beautifully furnished apartment in a contemporary style. All floors are hardwood parquet. There are several closet spaces. There are three bedrooms: King size bed in master bedroom, two double beds in the second bedroom, queen size bed in the third bedroom. Rollaway beds can be provided upon request at no extra charge. There is plenty of room for the tenant to store clothes, suitcases, and carry ons.|
Linens and towels are plentiful. A fully equipped granite counter top kitchen with microwave, stove, oven, coffee pot, teapot, pot and pans, dishes, silverware, toaster oven, and cooking utensils are provided. There is a window in the kitchen facing North.
There are four televisions. There is a color TV and stereo in the living room. The master bedroom, second and third bedrooms also have flat screen HD color TV; all televisions have more than 700 channels from which to choose, including HBO for movies, at no extra cost. There is a CD stereo, plus VCR and DVD players provided.
57th Street is the life line of Manhattan, the most expensive real estate in the world. Major stores such as Tiffany, Chanel, Burberry, Christian Dior, Audemars Piguet and Louis Vuitton are just a few of the many who have stores on 57th Street.
There are many restaurants, shopping, subway stations, banks, post office and Bloomingdale's close by.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||8|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.