Upper East Side Charming One Bedroom
Available to traveling professionals, tourists or students coming to New York City, this charming Upper East Side One Bedroom apartment is designed for your comfort, convenience and pleasant experience in the city. Just think: a really nice place with all the amenities, so all you need to bring is really your clothes and toothbrush!|
*Wireless Internet, Cable TV, open Well-Stocked Kitchen with Eat-In Dinette Area
*Stylish Pre-War Bldg
*Laundry on the Building
*$100 Security Deposit (returned at end of stay)
Well-maintained, the apartment is spacious, clean, with new furnishings – new convertible sleeper sofa bed, double bed and a closet in the bedroom , flat screen TV, as well as wireless internet and cable television.
The kitchen is well-stocked with a microwave, coffeemaker, pots, pans, dishes and flatware.
Located on the Upper East Side, the apartment is several blocks away from the number 6 subway train (infamous for being the fastest, most traveled subway in the city) as well as the M79 bus that also has a good reputation for consistent service. Also great is that there are banks and a post office on the block for convenience, but the best thing about this apartment is the fact that you really feel like you are in a NYC neighborhood. (the neighborhood is Yorkville), see these articles:
Unlike Times Square or other heavily commercialized areas, your neighbors and merchants in Yorkville have lived in this area for many years, so there is a sense of community here, there is an interesting mix of people from all walks of life, but mainly, the people are down-to-earth new Yorkers and there is a wonderful neighborhood feel, with many cafe's, pastry shops, restaurants, bodegas, merchants, boutiques, schools, hospitals, etc. The neighborhood is also known for being very safe and quiet, away from the hustle and bustle, but relatively close to city excitement if you want it.
Perfect for professionals working in NYC/nearby NJ on a temporary basis (weekly or monthly basis) who do not wish to pay expensive hotel rates. Perfect for international students here on monthly internships, or even parents visiting their kids in college.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
To find the availability on this apartment, please send us a request for best response.
This will give us time to research before we call you.
For availibility please call +1 (212) 564-9262
Our office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.