East 73rd St Brand New Beautiful One Bedroom
This pristine one bedroom apartment is located in the Upper East Side on a quiet block of row houses and elegant high-rise buildings dating from the 1920/30s. The prime location is just a short walk from both Central Park and Museum Mile (the Metropolitan, Guggenheim, Frick et al museums). The apartment has a/c and is made up of an open living room at the front and a spacious bedroom at the rear. The living room includes a flat screen TV, DVD player; two large futon couch (that opens up to a double-sized bed), a fixed dining table and two windows. The bathroom has a bathtub/shower, ventilation window, w/c and sink with vanity. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. There are plenty of pots, pans, dishes and utensils. The ceilings are high and there is an abundance of light from the large windows located both in the living room and bedroom. The bedroom is equipped with a full-sized bed and a large closet. There is no smoking allowed in the apartment. The building provides a full laundry facility in the basement. |
# Full size pull-out sofa-bed
# Full size bed
# Laundry in the basement
# Double sized sofa bed
# Linens & Towels provided
# Flat Panel T
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||6|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.