Grammercy One Bedroom Apartment
Building and area description|
Cozy setting in a vibrant neighborhood - A lovely, eight apartment walk-up building, with a small court yard, on a quiet street in the Gramercy Park area in Manhattan, a vibrant young neighborhood. The area encompasses Union Square with its famous Saterday farmers market (less then 15min walk), lots of restaurant and bars. The building is only 5 blocks (5 min walk) from the subway (green line) and walking distance from a supermarket (1 block). Few minutes train ride to Time Square, The Village and the SoHo.
3rd floor in a 4 story building (only 30 steps).
1 Bed Room about 500 Square feet (45 square meters).
Bed room has queen size bed closet and cable TV and ceiling fan.
Living room has futon that opens to a full size bed (slips 2), 46 flat screen TV and air condition.
Kitchen is fully equipped with all utensils, cookware and flatware. It has a refrigerator, stove, microwave and a toaster-oven. Kitchen is open to the living room with an eating counter.
Free WiFi internet service.
Towels and linens are provided. Cleaning and laundry optional at $70 per cleaning. One time cleaning charge will be added to all reservation.
Nearest subway station (#6 green line) is on 28th Street and Park Avenue.
In addition you have bus lines on 2nd Avenue (downtown), 3rd Avenue (uptown) and 23 Street (cross town).
DAgostino Supermarket (1 block away) 341 3rd Avenue, 212-686-0619
Morton Williams Supermarket - 311 E 23 Street, 212-689-6192
The famous Union Square Saterday market (5th Ave and 17 St.) only 15 minutes walk.
Near by Restaurants:
Bao Noodles (Vietnamese) 391 2nd Avenue, 212-725-7770, Zagat 20
Bar Milano (Italian) 323 3rd Avenue, 212-683-3035
The Black Duck (American/Seafood) 122 E 28th Street, 212-448-0888, Zagat 20
Chennai Garden (Indian/Vegetarian) 129 E 27th Street, 212-689-1999, Zagat 21
East Japanese Restaurant (Japanese) 366 3rd Avenue, 212-889-2326
La Petit Auberge (French) 116 Lexington Avenue, 212-689-5003, Zagat 20
Novita (Italian) 102 E 22nd Street, 212-677-2222, Zagat 24
Ole Restaurant (Spanish/Tapas) 434 2nd Ave. 212- 725-1953,
Saharas Turkish Cuisine 513 2nd Avenue, 212-532-7589
Saravanass (Indian) 81 Lexington Avenue, 2132-679-0204, Zagat 23
Vian Ping (Thai) 210 E 23rd Street, 212-481-8616
Totonnos (Pizza) 462 2nd Avenue, 212-213-8800, Zagat 22
Movie Theaters 61 Lexington Avenue 212-686-1966
138 E 27th Street 212-213-0986
Theaters - Richmond Shepard Theater 309 E 26 Street 212-684-2690
Audience Extra Inc. 61 Lexington Avenue 212- 686-1966
The Blender Theater at Gramercy 127 E 23rd Street 212-777-6800
Museums - visual Art Museum 209 E 23rd Street 212-592-2144
Museum of Sex 233 5th Avenue 212-689-6337
Metropolitan Museum of Art 150 E 34th Street 212-731-1400
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image for enlargement
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If youve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.